Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format. Other formats, such as LaTex, are accepted, too.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal the right of first publication, JUS under the public license Attribution 4.0 International, is also allowed to share the article in whole or in part and also to produce and distribute adapted material.
- Authors are authorized to assume additional contracts separately, for the non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in this journal (eg, to publish in an institutional repository or as a book chapter), with acknowledgment of authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to publish and distribute their work online (e.g. in institutional repositories or on their personal page) at any point before or during the editorial process, as this can generate productive changes as well as increase impact and citation of the published work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Note that this policy was last updated on 17th October 2022.
For more information, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).